By Laura Lempiäinen on 7/13/17 3:24 PM
Are you familiar with the occasional piles of business cards on your desk? Yes, I thought so. Most salespeople are. Would you like to put those leads and contacts into use? Let us help you out!
LiiD’s business card scanner will allow you to effortlessly upload business cards with your smartphone directly to your Microsoft Dynamics CRM. When you attend trade shows, visit clients or go to conferences and receive business cards, you can transfer them into leads and contacts into your Microsoft Dynamics CRM and turn them into sales opportunities faster than ever!
Use the LiiD app on your iOS or Android smartphone, take a photo of the business card and let LiiD match the data to the correct fields in your CRM. Add notes to why you created the contact and press save.
Zadaa, there you have it in your CRM ready to be contacted!
How to install LiiD and use the business card scanner?
The app is easy to use and setting it up takes less than a minute. Search for “LiiD for CRM” in your mobile device’s app store and select install. Once the app is installed, you will only have to follow these simple steps:
- Open the application
- Choose Microsoft Dynamics Online or Microsoft Dynamics On Premise
- Login with your CRM credentials
- Go to Search and click the + sign to create a new lead or contact
- Choose read business card and take a photo
- The app extracts all the details in the business card: First/Last Name, Company, Job Title, Contact Number and Email Address
- Once you have reviewed the details press save to store the contact in your Microsoft Dynamics CRM
It’s easy as that!
LiiD will save your time and resources and make sure you have all new contacts in your CRM. If you want to add custom fields, have dropdown lists or give your employees the opportunity to check a box for marketing permission those can be easily added. Attach this to your marketing automation and the marketing department will love you for it.
If you would like to book a demo and get started just click here!
Other interesting topics on CRM: